Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.4/9/index.html
- SW-1162 - Exception when there is a column with BOOLEAN type in dataset during H2OMOJOModel transformation
- SW-1177 - In Pysparkling script, setting –driver-class-path influences the environment
- SW-1178 - Upgrade to h2O 184.108.40.206
- SW-1180 - Use specific metrics in grid search, in the same way as H2O Grid
- SW-1181 - Document off heap memory configuration for Spark in Standalone mode/IBM conductor
- SW-1182 - Fix random project name generation in H2OAutoML Spark Wrapper
- New Feature
- SW-1167 - Expose search_criteria for H2OGridSearch
- SW-1174 - expose H2OGridSearch models
- SW-1183 - Add includeAlgos to H2o AutoML pipeline stage & ability to ignore XGBoost
- SW-1164 - Add Sparkling Water to Jupyter spark/pyspark kernels in EMR terraform template
- SW-1171 - Upgrade build to Gradle 5.2.1
- SW-1175 - Integrate with H2O native hive support
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.4/7/index.html
- SW-1150 - hc.stop() shows 'exit' not defined error
- SW-1152 - Fix RSparkling in case the jars are being fetched from maven
- SW-1156 - H2OXgboost pipeline stage does not define updateH2OParams method
- SW-1159 - Unique project name in automl to avoid sharing one leaderboard
- SW-1161 - Fix grid search pipeline step on pyspark side
- SW-1052 - Document teraform scripts for AWS
- SW-1089 - Document using Google Cloud Storage In Sparkling Water
- SW-1135 - Speed up conversion between sparse spark vectors and h2o frames by using sparse new chunk
- SW-1141 - Improve terraform templates for AWS EMR and make them part of the release process
- SW-1149 - Allow login via ssh to created cluster using terraform
- SW-1153 - Add H2OGridSearch pipeline stage to PySpark
- SW-1155 - Test GBM Grid Search Scala pipeline step
- SW-1158 - Generalize H2OGridSearch Pipeline step to support other available algos
- SW-1160 - Upgrade to H2O 220.127.116.11
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.4/1/index.html
- SW-1084 - Documentation link does not work on the Nightly Bleeding Edge download page
- SW-1100 - Fix Travis builds
- SW-1102 - Fix Travis builds (test just scala unit tests)
- SW-857 - Make behaviour introduced by SW-851 as default in Spark 2.4 and up
- SW-464 - Publish PySparkling as conda package
- SW-995 - Don't require implicit sqlContext parameter as part of asDataFrame as we can get it in spark session internally
- SW-1079 - Upgrade to Spark 2.4 (Without making use the barier API so far)
- SW-1080 - Fix deprecation warning regarding automl -> AutoML
- SW-1086 - Re-enable RSparkling tests for master & rel-2.4 when SparklyR supports Spark 2.4
- SW-1090 - Upgrade shadowJar plugin
- SW-1091 - Upgrade to Gradle 5.0
- SW-1092 - Updates to streaming app
- SW-1093 - Update to H2O 18.104.22.168
- SW-1095 - Enable GCS in Sparkling Water
- SW-1097 - Properly integrate GCS with Sparkling Water, including test in PySparkling
- SW-1098 - Fix pyspark dependency for pysparkling for Spark 2.4
- SW-1106 - Remove deprecated Gradle option in Gradle 5
- SW-1083 - Add Installation and Starting instructions to the docs
- Sparkling Water 2.3 brings support of Spark 2.3.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.3/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.2 brings support of Spark 2.2.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.2/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.1 brings support of Spark 2.1.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.1/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.0 brings support of Spark 2.0.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.0/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.6 brings support of Spark 1.6.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.6/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.5 brings support of Spark 1.5.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.5/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.4 brings support of Spark 1.4.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.4/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.3 brings support of Spark 1.3.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.3/CHANGELOG.
v1.2.x (2015-05-18) and older
- Sparkling Water 1.2 brings support of Spark 1.2.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.2/CHANGELOG.