Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.4/13/index.html
- SW-1140 - Add more logging to discover intermittent RSparkling Issue in jenkins tests
- SW-1318 - add back to JavaH2OContext method asDataFrame(.., SQLContext) but deprecated
- SW-1321 - Remove mention of H2O UDP from user documentation
- SW-1322 - Fix wrong doc in ssl.rst -> val conf: H2OConf = // generate H2OConf file
- SW-1323 - Model ID not available on our algo pipeline wrappers
- SW-1338 - Follow up fixes after RSparkling change
- SW-1339 - Use s3-cli instead of s3cmd because of performance reasons on nightlies
- SW-1340 - Fix spinx warning
- SW-1342 - Fix dist
- SW-1343 - Fix dist structure
- SW-1345 - Fix missing rsparkling in dist package
- SW-1347 - Scaladoc not uploaded to S3 after porting make-dist to gradle
- SW-1359 - Fix wrong links on nightly build page
- SW-1360 - Explicitly send hearbeat after we have complete flatfile
- SW-1361 - sparkling water package on maven should assembly jar
- SW-1362 - gradle.properties in distribution contains wrong version
- SW-1364 - Rename SVM to SparkSVM
- SW-1374 - Minor documentation fixes
- New Feature
- SW-1021 - Upload RSparkling to S3 in a form of R repository
- SW-1353 - Introduce logic flatting data frames with arbitrarily nested structures
- SW-554 - Include all used dependency licenses in the uber jar.
- SW-1308 - Bundle Sparkling Water jar into rsparkling -> making rsparkling version dependent on specific sparkling water
- SW-1317 - Unify repl acros different rel branches
- SW-1325 - Expose jks_alias in Sparkling Water
- SW-1326 - Include SW version in more log statements
- SW-1327 - Support Spark 2.4.1 and 2.4.3
- SW-1330 - Add additional log to H2O cloudup in internal backend mode
- SW-1331 - Create local repo with RSparkling
- SW-1332 - [RSparkling] Make installation from S3 the default recommended option
- SW-1333 - Move the conversion logic from Spark Row to H2O RowData to a separate entity
- SW-1334 - Store H2O models in transient lazy variables of SW Mojo models
- SW-1335 - Make automl tests more deterministic by using max_models instead of max_runtime_secs
- SW-1341 - Use readme as main dispatch for documentation
- SW-1346 - Remove chache and unpersist call in SpreadRDDBuilder
- SW-1348 - Switch to s3 cli on release pipelines
- SW-1349 - Use withColumn instead of select in MOJO models
- SW-1350 - Fix links to doc & scaladoc on nightly builds
- SW-1352 - Upgrade H2O to 188.8.131.52
- SW-1365 - Run only last build in jenkins
- SW-1369 - Download page is missing one step on RSparkling tab -> library(rsparkling)
- SW-1371 - Create maven repo on our s3 for each release and nightly
- SW-1373 - Update DBC documentation with respoect to latest RSparkling development
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.4/12/index.html
- SW-1259 - Unify ratio param across pipeline api
- SW-1287 - Use RPC endpoints to orchestrate cloud in internal mode
- SW-1290 - Fix doc
- SW-1301 - Fix class-loading for Sparkling Water assembly JAR in PySparkling
- SW-1311 - Add numpy as PySparkling dependency ( it is required because of Spark but missing from list of dependencies)
- SW-1312 - Warn that default value of convertUnknownCategoricalLevelsToNa will be changed to false on GridSearch & AutoML
- SW-1316 - Fix wrong fat jar name
- SW-1292 - Benchmarks: Subproject Skeleton
- SW-1212 - Make sure python zip/wheel is downloadable from our release s3
- SW-1274 - On download page -> list all supported minor versions
- SW-1286 - Remove Param propagation of MOJOModels from Python to Java
- SW-1288 - H2OCommonParams in pysparkling
- SW-1289 - Move shared params to H2OCommonParams
- SW-1298 - Don't use deprecated methods
- SW-1299 - Warn user that default value of predictionCol on H2OMOJOModel will change in the next major release to 'prediction'
- SW-1300 - Upgrade to H2O 184.108.40.206
- SW-1304 - Definition of assembly jar via transitive exclusions
- SW-1305 - Move ability to change behavior of MOJO models to MOJOLoader
- SW-1306 - Move make-dist logic to gradle
- SW-1307 - Expose binary model in spark pipeline stage
- SW-1309 - Fix xgboost doc
- SW-1313 - Rename the 'create_from_mojo' method of H2OMOJOModel and H2OMOJOPipelineModel to 'createFromMojo'
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.4/11/index.html
- SW-1256 - Fix constructor of H2OMojoModel
- SW-1258 - Remove internal constructors & Deprecate implicit constructor parameters for H2O Algo Spark Estimators( to be the same as in PySparkling)
- SW-1270 - Fix version check in PySpakrling shell
- SW-1278 - Clean workspace on the hadoop node in integ tests
- SW-1279 - Fix inconsistencies between H2OAutoML, H2OGridSearch & H2OALgorithm
- SW-1281 - Fix bad representation of predictionCol on H2OMOJOModel
- SW-1282 - XGBoost can't be used in H2OGridSearch pipeline wrapper
- SW-1283 - Correctly return mojo model in pysparkling after fit
- SW-1271 - Remove SparkContext from H2OSchemaUtils
- SW-1273 - Upgrade to H2O 220.127.116.11
- New Feature
- SW-1248 - getFeaturesCols() should not return the fold column or weight column
- SW-1249 - probability calibration does not work in Sparkling Water Dataframe API
- SW-369 - Override spark locality so we use only nodes on which h2o is running.
- SW-1216 - Improve PySparkling README
- SW-1261 - Remove binary H2O model from ML pipelines
- SW-1263 - Don't require initializer call to be called during pysparkling pipelines
- SW-1264 - Use default params reader in pipelines
- SW-1269 - Remove six as dependency from PySparkling launcher ( six is no longer dependency)
- SW-1275 - Remove unnecessary constructor in helper class
- SW-1280 - Add predictionCol to mojo pipeline model
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.4/10/index.html
- SW-1186 - No need to pass properties defined in spark-defaults.conf to cli
- SW-1189 - Fix Sparkling Water 2.1.x compile on Scala 2.10
- SW-1194 - RSparkling Can't be used on Spark 2.4
- SW-1195 - Disable gradle daemon via gradle.properties
- SW-1196 - Fix org.apache.spark.ml.spark.models.PipelinePredictionTest
- SW-1203 - Custom metric not evaluated in internal mode of Sparkling Water
- SW-1227 - Change get-extended-jar to use https instead of http
- SW-1230 - Fix typo in GLM API - getRemoteCollinearColumns, setRemoteCollinearColumns
- SW-1232 - Fix RUnits after upgrading to Gradle 5.3.1
- SW-1198 - Introduce new annotation deprecating legacy methods in API
- SW-1209 - Rename the 'predictionCol' model parameter to 'labelCol'
- SW-1226 - Introduce mechanism for enabling backward compatibility of MOJO files when properties are renamed
- New Feature
- SW-1193 - Expose weights_column parameter
- SW-1188 - RSparkling: Add ability to add authentication details when calling h2o_context(sc)
- SW-1190 - Improve hint description for disabling automatic usage of broadcast joins
- SW-1199 - Improve memory efficiency of H2OMOJOPipelineModel
- SW-1202 - Simplify Sparkling Water build
- SW-1204 - Fix formating in python tests
- SW-1208 - Create pysparkling tests report file if it does not exist
- SW-1210 - Add fold column to python and scala pipelines
- SW-1211 - Automatically download H2O Wheel
- SW-1213 - Upgrade to H2O 18.104.22.168
- SW-1214 - Remove PySparkling six dependency as it was removed in H2O
- SW-1215 - Automatically generate PySparkling README
- SW-1217 - Automatically generate last pieces of doc subproject
- SW-1219 - Remove suport for testing external cluster in manual mode
- SW-1221 - Remove unnecessary branch check
- SW-1222 - Remove duplicate readme file (contains old info & the correct info is in doc)
- SW-1223 - Remove confusing meetup dir
- SW-1224 - Upgrade to Gradle 5.3.1
- SW-1228 - Rename the 'ignoredColumns' parameter of H2OAutoML to 'ignoredCols'
- SW-1236 - Reformat few python classes
- SW-1238 - Parametrize EMR version in templates generation
- SW-1239 - Remove old README and DEVEL doc files (not just pointer to new doc)
- SW-1240 - Use minSupportedJava for source and target compatibility in build.gradle
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.4/9/index.html
- SW-1162 - Exception when there is a column with BOOLEAN type in dataset during H2OMOJOModel transformation
- SW-1177 - In Pysparkling script, setting –driver-class-path influences the environment
- SW-1178 - Upgrade to h2O 22.214.171.124
- SW-1180 - Use specific metrics in grid search, in the same way as H2O Grid
- SW-1181 - Document off heap memory configuration for Spark in Standalone mode/IBM conductor
- SW-1182 - Fix random project name generation in H2OAutoML Spark Wrapper
- New Feature
- SW-1167 - Expose search_criteria for H2OGridSearch
- SW-1174 - expose H2OGridSearch models
- SW-1183 - Add includeAlgos to H2o AutoML pipeline stage & ability to ignore XGBoost
- SW-1164 - Add Sparkling Water to Jupyter spark/pyspark kernels in EMR terraform template
- SW-1171 - Upgrade build to Gradle 5.2.1
- SW-1175 - Integrate with H2O native hive support
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.4/7/index.html
- SW-1150 - hc.stop() shows 'exit' not defined error
- SW-1152 - Fix RSparkling in case the jars are being fetched from maven
- SW-1156 - H2OXgboost pipeline stage does not define updateH2OParams method
- SW-1159 - Unique project name in automl to avoid sharing one leaderboard
- SW-1161 - Fix grid search pipeline step on pyspark side
- SW-1052 - Document teraform scripts for AWS
- SW-1089 - Document using Google Cloud Storage In Sparkling Water
- SW-1135 - Speed up conversion between sparse spark vectors and h2o frames by using sparse new chunk
- SW-1141 - Improve terraform templates for AWS EMR and make them part of the release process
- SW-1149 - Allow login via ssh to created cluster using terraform
- SW-1153 - Add H2OGridSearch pipeline stage to PySpark
- SW-1155 - Test GBM Grid Search Scala pipeline step
- SW-1158 - Generalize H2OGridSearch Pipeline step to support other available algos
- SW-1160 - Upgrade to H2O 126.96.36.199
Download at: http://h2o-release.s3.amazonaws.com/sparkling-water/rel-2.4/1/index.html
- SW-1084 - Documentation link does not work on the Nightly Bleeding Edge download page
- SW-1100 - Fix Travis builds
- SW-1102 - Fix Travis builds (test just scala unit tests)
- SW-857 - Make behaviour introduced by SW-851 as default in Spark 2.4 and up
- SW-464 - Publish PySparkling as conda package
- SW-995 - Don't require implicit sqlContext parameter as part of asDataFrame as we can get it in spark session internally
- SW-1079 - Upgrade to Spark 2.4 (Without making use the barier API so far)
- SW-1080 - Fix deprecation warning regarding automl -> AutoML
- SW-1086 - Re-enable RSparkling tests for master & rel-2.4 when SparklyR supports Spark 2.4
- SW-1090 - Upgrade shadowJar plugin
- SW-1091 - Upgrade to Gradle 5.0
- SW-1092 - Updates to streaming app
- SW-1093 - Update to H2O 188.8.131.52
- SW-1095 - Enable GCS in Sparkling Water
- SW-1097 - Properly integrate GCS with Sparkling Water, including test in PySparkling
- SW-1098 - Fix pyspark dependency for pysparkling for Spark 2.4
- SW-1106 - Remove deprecated Gradle option in Gradle 5
- SW-1083 - Add Installation and Starting instructions to the docs
- Sparkling Water 2.3 brings support of Spark 2.3.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.3/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.2 brings support of Spark 2.2.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.2/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.1 brings support of Spark 2.1.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.1/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 2.0 brings support of Spark 2.0.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-2.0/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.6 brings support of Spark 1.6.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.6/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.5 brings support of Spark 1.5.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.5/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.4 brings support of Spark 1.4.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.4/CHANGELOG.
- Sparkling Water 1.3 brings support of Spark 1.3.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.3/CHANGELOG.
v1.2.x (2015-05-18) and older
- Sparkling Water 1.2 brings support of Spark 1.2.
- For detailed changelog, please read rel-1.2/CHANGELOG.